Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Week of March 11

Thanks for the letter mom. I hope you all enjoy St. Patty's day. I did not wear green.

It will be interesting going back to a fully functioning ward again, as here in Paraguay, most of the branches barely breathe. Luckily here though my branch is fairly stable. The work here has been progressing quite a bit as well. The past weekend we had another baptism, and I will send you the photos. And we plan on having baptisms for the next couple of weeks as well. The Lord is really blessing us here, and I'm just trying to do my part to be faithful and obedient, and to help my zone to do the same.

Today we went to the border of Brazil, because there is a ton of shops and stuff, and we ran into 8 Brazilian elders. There were there for pday cause tomorrow they will have a zone conference or something. Oddly enough I understand pretty well Portuguese but my comp does not, so it was kind of funny.

Also, things here keep changing and I might come home a little early, but I'm still not sure. Whatever happens, happens.

Anyway, I hope things keep going well for you guys, it seems like the lord is blessing you all as well.

Have a good week,

Elder TreviƱo

No comments:

Post a Comment