Monday, March 25, 2013

Week of the 18 March

Again another week has flown by, and the work keeps moving forward!

The week was just full of work work work, and I got a fever for three days, but worked anyways cause we had too much to do and we couldn't afford to rest too much. Yeah I know not the best idea but it's past. Anyway, we ended the week with another baptism, which was awesome, and we hope that we can augment our work ethic to maintain the success. The Lord is blessing us a lot. I will send photos next week cause I forgot the camera in the house, but don't worry, next week for sure.

I'm getting excited for conference, because its like Christmas to the Elders, and just trying to work all that I can, trying to lead my zone the best I can.

I found a quote that I like, that I will share by Elder Enzio Busche I think; I don't know who he is but I like the quote. "So you want to be good and to do good? That is commendable. But the greatest achievement we can get in this life is to be under complete influence of the Holy Ghost." I like this because as a missionary, the most important thing for us to be a conduit for the Holy Spirit, and nothing else.

Anyway. I told Dad and Tori, but I will be flying home on the 6th of June, arriving on the 7th. Two week ahead of schedule, but really on schedule because of some administrative changes and other things. Anyway, love you guys and have a good week!

Elder TreviƱo

No comments:

Post a Comment