Monday, October 8, 2012

Week of Sept 24

How it doo folks?

This week was a very interesting and non productive week. On Tuesday and Wednesday we had to move houses again, and I will send you the photos next week as I forgot to bring my camera. Thursday I went to do exchanges with an elder in my district, which actually did go very well. Friday, we didn't really work, and Saturday either. On Saturday, there was an activity, and it was fun to go too, but nothing special happened.

Today, however, was super sweet. We had a big meeting with all the leaders in the mission and Elder DiGiovanni of the Area Seventy and his wife came to talk with us and it was a super good meeting and I learned a ton from it.

I don't have much time to write, but I love you guys and I hope that you enjoy conference and Maddox this weekend.

Love you all!

-Elder TreviƱo

No comments:

Post a Comment