Monday, July 9, 2012

Week of July 2nd

This week was another crazy week, but not as crazy as last. On Tuesday I did another baptismal interview for a lady that is getting baptised in my district, and it was good. Wednesday was a pretty normal day and nothing really exciting happened. We went over to Alfredo's house and went over the baptismal questions to make sure that he was ready for his baptism, and it seemed like he was pretty set to go.

Thursday I did a division with another Elder in my district, who is going home in two weeks, so he was kinda getting ready to go, but luckily he had been in my area before and helped me find some other members that I still didn't know as well as some older investigators. Overall it was a good day.

On Friday, we did the real baptismal interview for Alfredo with the zone leaders, and he passed! So afterwards, me and my comp went to the chapel and emptied the font, cleaned it, then filled it back up, which took like 6 hours.....

Then on Saturday, we had the wedding of Cynthia, and Alfredo! Then the Baptism! It was all super sweet, but it was really cold outside. And the water was cold too. But it was good. I will send you photos today. I also paid for the wedding with personal money, so I'm kinda broke.... anyway I will get the photos heading your way.

On Sunday, there was very few people in church, but out in Isla Valle, where we are trying to open up a branch, there was about 46 people, which was more than there was in the actual Capilla. Very cool.

Anyway, that was my week, have a good week you guys!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment