Monday, April 16, 2012

Week of April 8th

SO this week was pretty good. Last monday, after playing soccer for a couple of hours we did some shopping and cleaned the house a bit. We then proceeded to make a pull up bar succesfully. I will send a pic.

Tuesday was boring, and nothing really happened. We worked and I made some more chili for lunch.

Wednesday was a pretty good day. I said last week that my comp and I are starting to work in a different part of our area, and Wednesday we went over there again. We found two families that are cool and should be able to progress. One of the families readily accepted the Book of Mormon and are excited to read it. Then we went to ward night and we sat and talked with a drunk guy for 2 hours. Fun stuff.

Thursday. Again was pretty normal. We had an amazing lunch appointment Thursday. Then we proceeded to work, but not much happened. We found a couple of new people to teach but none of them are really amazing.

Friday, we did our weekly planning, and then worked. Something cool happened. We went to go visit a family, but they weren't there, so we started walking away some guy came up to us and asked who we were. We said that we were missionaries, and he the asked if we were American and knew English. I replied yes and we started talking in English. Apparently, he is an evangelist missionary from New Mexico. So we ended up Bible bashing for a bit, but we started walking with him and talked tranquilamente (calmly). It was really weird, he wanted a Book of Mormon, but we had already given all of the ones we had away. Hopefully we will find him again. It was really weird.

Saturday, we were in the newer part again and found some more families to teach. Cool stuff.

Yesterday, nothing really happened, we went to church and studied and worked a bit.

This week I was studying a lot about the importance that my mission has in my life and everything that goes with it, and it was good stuff, and I now find myself more animated to work hard and be an example for other missionaries.

No I have not gotten the packages yet, but they should get here soon.

Congrats on the calling as temple workers, hopefully you will have fun with that.

Tambien congrats to Amanda and Nate, hopefully everything goes well with the sealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment