Monday, April 23, 2012

Week of April 16

No I have not found out anything yet about calling you guys, and I probably won't until May 7 (my bday!) Just relax. We will talk when we talk. Being temple workers sounds really sweet. Now dad´s hair is going to turn completely white, and yours [Mom's] will start to gray, just wait and see. Thanks for your thought.

This week was decent. Monday, we went in to Asunción to get some things for my comp. And while we were in the mission office, I got the two ackages of protein, and the shoes. The shoes are a bit big, but there is a guy I'm teaching that works with shoes and he is putting padding in them to make the smaller and fit better. And then we sat on a bus for 2 during rush hour to get back to our area. Lame. My comp says thanks for the Jelly beans.

Tuesday was pretty normal, and nothing really happened.

Wednesday was awesome. We were able to do some service for a family that we are teaching, the same guy that works with the shoes, and it was super fun. We cut down like 6 different trees and cleaned the yard and stuff like that. It was fun and we were there most of the day. Im disappointed though cause I forgot to take my camera. Lame. Was fun though.

Thursday and Friday it rained all day and we only taught a couple of people.

Saturday was better and we found a couple of new people to teach and we caught up for time lost with lessons and stuff like that.

And Sunday we had a really good sacrament meeting and priesthood meeting, with some good messages that talked about repentance and sacrifice.

Okay, homework. I want you guys to send some shirts for my companion. He is from Ecuador and had to sacrifice a lot to be able to come out here and he was not able to get all the stuff he needed. His neck is 14 and a half, chest is 34-36. And if you can, a broaderweave material that breathes, 3 shirts should be a good amount. His name is Elder Muñoz.

Other homework, I want you guys to send me the lists of Scripture Mastery for the standard works if you can, just a list of the scritures, so Dad, or Tori or Manda if you want, hook me up.

Today we find out changes, but I'm staying for sure cause im training my companion, but yeah. Have fun, behave, and may God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment