Monday, April 15, 2013

Week of April 8

Well the week just flew by absolutely fast like normal. Here in Pedro Juan Caballero, it rained almost everyday for the past two weeks. For now it has stopped, but the temperature has dropped significantly, meaning that we have officially entered into Fall. Hopefully it does not get too much colder before I end, cause working out in the cold is not very fun.

We ended the week with another baptism, of a young lady named Hermelinda. She was super excited to be baptized and is really happy now having entered into the waters. I will attach a photo.

IMG_0752

Other than that not much is going on here. We are still working really hard, trying to find those that are prepared, and the Lord is definitely blessing us more that I could ask for. He is very very merciful.

Last night I intended on making tinga, and it turned out really good. I didn't have poblanos or anaheims, but I did have chipotles from a can, and I made some Spanish rice as well. Super good. Made me miss home food though :( At least I don't have to wait too long now though.

Love you guys, and I hope you have a good week!

Elder TreviƱo.

No comments:

Post a Comment