Sunday, November 18, 2012

Week of November 5

This week was a very nice week, and very much without excitement. There is not too much to explain or to describe, but just so you know, our investigator Hugo will be getting married and baptized this Saturday, and he is very excited, as am I. And another investigator, Sabrina will be baptized the following week. Which I might not be there for as there will be changes in the upcoming week. I've been praying to stay, because we have been working so hard and I would very much like to see the fruits of my labor, but its all up to the will of the Lord. The ward here is just absolutely great and they are very helpful in the work, and the area in general is one that I would like to stay in. And there is the Gym here as well. ;)

I also just went to the office this morning to get the Thanksgiving packages, so I got them, but still they are not opened. So I'm sure that what ever is in there is really nice and I'm happy for it. We also found a very classy restaurant in Asunción that is close to the mission office. They had a ton of different stuff ranging from sandwiches-tacos-pizzas-salads-soups and they had tons of desserts. It reminded me of a Higher class Toojays, that place in Florida that had tons of dessert stuff. I personally had tacos and New York style cheesecake, with a passion fruit smoothie. Very good.

But yeah, things here are going great in the mission and I feel like the more time I have the more that I grow and learn. Teaching now is so fluid, and it's very easy to apply the gospel to almost every situation, which is very helpful for finding new people to work with. Che aikua´a la Guaranime. Which means that I know Guaraní, but that's a lie. Guaraní is hard, and not too many speak it where I'm at so it has not been a focus for me. pero si sé hablar español como un mexicano. no se preocupen.

Also for Christmas- I was thinking that you guys could just call me from skype to my cell phone. That way I don't have to find a cybercafe that will be open on Christmas, and I can just chill in my house. And it would be fairly cheap. Think about it.

love you guys and have a good week

Elder Treviño

No comments:

Post a Comment