Thursday, June 28, 2012

Week of June 18

Everything is going well, this week was a pretty decent week as far as everything goes. On Monday we played some soccer and had a good time with some of the Elders from our zone. Then we had a sweet family home evening with a less active named Deisy and her husband Carlos. and they totally gave us dinner after. good stuff.

Tuesday, I taught my second district meeting, and once again, one of the Assistants to the President was there. Makes me wonder what is up :/ Then we got back and worked throughout the afternoon and night and all that. We got a good amount of lessons in as well.

Then on Wednesday, we had a special training with the mission president and his wife. It talked a lot about the goals of the area and how we can support them as a mission, and it also talked a lot about working with the ward in ward councils and all that good stuff. Then in the afternoon we went and visited a part member family that we are visiting, Her name is Cynthia and she has been a member for most of her life, and she is living with a man named Alfredo, and he hadn't really had interest before in the church, but last week he went, and now he wants to get married, and baptized and be an example for his family and all that stuff, and so we are planning the wedding for the 4th of July, which would totally be sweet if everything works out well.

Thursday was a normal day, so was Friday. Saturday was pretty normal as well. Then on Sunday I gave a talk in sacrament meeting which talked about missionary work. go figure. Then as I said before, we are having a second sacrament metting out in an area called Isla Valle. I also spoke there, and it was a cool meeting. Next week we are going to start teaching primary and Sunday school, and me and my comp have to teach those classes as well, it will be fun I'm sure. I will send you guys more picture this week. That is basically all that happened. Things are going very well in this area. Being district leader isn't anything hard but it is just more responsibility that I don't really want, but I'll take it. Any other questions and I will take them.

Anyway, have a good week.

-Elder TreviƱo

No comments:

Post a Comment