Sunday, November 6, 2011

Another week in paraguay

So this week has been pretty crazy, i will let you guys read whats up in the picture i will send in a bit.  Not too much is going on on my end over here now as things kinda calmed down..  The interviews with the mission president went good, which you will read a bit about in the picture.
I got the shampoo package this week, and we already ate the trail mix.  That did not last long.  And you did get me my razors, thank you.

I had to withdraw some money from my account this week so please monitor how that is doing, and please let me know that you verified it,  it should be for about 60ish dollars or something around there.

There is a gas station here that opened up just a little while ago that has a "fast food" place that is nicer than like all the restaurants here.  its kindof funny to see because many of the gas stations in the states are kinda dumpy, and the the gas stations here are nicer than all the other places.

This is the last week of the transfer, and as such, it will mark the end of my training.  As you will read in my letter, i was senior comp for three days this week, and i feel that if i am called upon to be a senior comp, i could do it.  It would be hard, but hard things make us stronger.
Im going to miss Elder Lane.  We got along really well and had a ton of funny moments.  Maybe we will get to be together for another change, who knows. i will let you guys know what goes down next pday.

Other than that, there is not much that is going on.  I wish you guys luck in whatever you guys are doing. Are there time changes this week for you guys?  if there is then i will be four hours ahead of you guys.  We were only two hours. then during conference we had time changes here in Paraguay, then now you will move back another hour.


Alright thats it for now. ciao
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment