Friday, July 29, 2011

July 29 - Hola

sup family! how is everything going? Just another week here in the MTC, so update on my comp, he was sick all last week right? well he has migraine problems like tori used to and i gues since he has been in here they have only been getting worse and worse.  So this morning we went to the health clinic and they are going to have him looked at by a neurologist at timponogos or something on wednesday, so get to go out and see the reall world for a little.  he is freaking out that his mission call is going to get change cause of the migraines so im trying to get him to calm down so thats kinda fun.  I go my appointment scheduled with Dr. france davis for next friday so that is bueno.  If there is anything else i need, i will either send you the prescriptions or have them call them in or something so that way you can get them to me before i leave this country. 

I leave in TWO weeks, im SOOOOOOOO excited to get out of this place man.  But yeah i dont believe you.  I think i will have some of the pics devoloped that i have thend just send them home before i leave so that way you know who im talking about.
 
My spanish is rocking for only 6 1/2 weeks of being here which is bien.
 
 i was not able to talk to matt or find him for that matter so i will have to look for him.  But guess what?  Remember Zach Landers?  So i saw him and was talking to him and HE IS GOING TO THE SAME MISSION as me.  So thats kinda sweet, more friendly faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment